Saturday 4 May 2013



Adams, to me, is a bit of a spiritual man, and some of the small sentences he writes feel so pure in their origin...

"often there doesn't seem to be anything there, I feel foolish to have stopped, but small things can become important, a Lark or a Mailbox, or Sunflowers.
and if I wait I may see architecture - the road, the fields, the sky." RA

"on the Prairies there is sometimes a quiet so absolute that it allows me to begin again, to love the future" RA

"The photographer hopes, in brief, to discover a tension so exact that it is peace."RA

You can see more of Adams work and listen to him speak here , here, and here

2 comments:

Gair Dunlop said...

Hi Vanessa, I have just been re-reading 'Why people photograph.'
wonderful...

hope all well with you.
Best from Gair Dunlop

madhurivaldez said...

The Best titanium band rings, not to mention the band you are
The best titanium band oakley titanium glasses rings, titanium screws not to mention the band you are The best titanium post earrings titanium band rings, not to mention the citizen promaster titanium band you titanium hair trimmer as seen on tv are working with.