Saturday 18 September 2010

Summer Sifestival in Savignano Italy





The summer continued with Sifestival in Savignano

I wrote about this festival last year.
This year I was invited to participate in the Global Photography exhibition.
It was a pity not have been able to be there as there were several works I would have really liked to have seen as an exhibition, including Roger Ballen who I mentioned earlier.



My attention has been drawn to Mark Steinmetz's work, a photographer I wasn't really familiar with until relatively recently.

Other works include Simon Robert's We English
Amy Stein's Domesticated ( as part of the Global Photography group)
Finally Joakim Eskildsen's Roma journals.
All images copyrighted to the photographers
sorry I can't figure out the ordering of the images...small technicalities sometime defeat me..please forgive me!

1 comment:

Leovi said...

I like your blog is very attractive